Friday, May 15, 2015

Clemmons West is Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

The Shore Team currently has 3 homes under contract in Clemmons West... yippee!!! However, as much as I would like to take all the credit, I have to give MAJOR kudos to all 3 sellers. They had all been subscribed to my neighborhood newsletter for quite some time, and all 3 were very realistic when it came to their local market. Additionally, they all did exactly as we instructed in regards to staging, pricing aggressively, easy accessibility, etc. This resulted in market times of 31, 3, and 1 days. WHOA! If you would like to subscribe to my Clemmons West newsletter, just let me know. It does not obligate you to anything, and it is produced monthly (so your inbox doesn't get overwhelmed). It is clear, concise, and reports ALL the homes listed, sold, pending etc. (not just mine). It really is an informative tool, if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment