Saturday, March 31, 2012

Wonderful Article about Winston-Salem!

Most people I know use Duke Energy for their power provider... but I live in the far end of the boonies, so I am a member of a Rural Electric Co-op. While this often translates into somewhat higher power bills than others, one perk is this great magazine I receive monthly called "Carolina Country." I love to read it and learn about areas in our state with which I am not very familiar, but this morning I was pleasantly surprised when I tunred to page 52 and found an article showcasing my very near and dear Winston-Salem! It contains some great info on this wonderful city and helps me realize that I should not take this wonderful area for granted. I will certainly be including it in my relocation packets from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment