Friday, March 23, 2012

Are We TOO Automated??

People love the convenience of products like Docusign (I’m probably the biggest fan EVER!). With gas prices as they are and the hurriedness of LIFE in general, the convenience offered really beats making an appointment, driving to meet up, getting sidetracked as you review paperwork face to face (thus doubling the time it takes to go through it), etc. Seriously, I've been surprised by the raves I've gotten from customers about the ease of such tools, but I can't help but wonder if we are missing out. Is the "personal touch" still shining through? I have been blessed over the years with many repeat customers and client referrals, but I'm wondering if the loss of face to face interaction for the sake of convenience may cost me some of that down the road? Or, will folks so appreciate my understanding of their hectic schedules and adaptable tools that they continue to keep me in mind. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment