Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Follow Me for a Week...

It's been a while since I've posted, but every day I have a new idea and think to myself "I really need to blog about that!" It has seemed, though, as if the best intentions of every day have simply been God using His sense of humor to make me think I have a handle on things! Lisa and I have been so very slammed, and we are so thankful! New listings, following up with showings agents, writing offers, working with buyers, setting up inspections, etc. -- it's just been managed chaos for both of us.

This brings me to my point. I had a friend send me some contact info for a FSBO on his street. While I really appreciate him thinking of me, I am not going to contact them. I have worked with many folks who have tried the FSBO route before, and I absolutely respect someone's right to try to market their own home. BUT, before I seriously consider listing a home that has been FSBO, I try to get the owner to truly understand all that goes into marketing a home. I have even invited someone to follow me for a week, or even a day, to see all that goes into this business. Hmmm... I've never had anyone take me up on that...

So, FSBOs, don't worry about me soliciting you. I'm too busy marketing the inventory I have to try to woo you my way. But, if you'd like to solicit me, that's another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment