Monday, July 11, 2011

The Same Team...

OK, I'm venting...

I am involved in some pretty intricate transactions right now, and the stress of the time is getting to folks to say the least. Situations are getting adversarial that simply shouldn't be, and situations that you would expect to cause a little adversity are causing all out warfare.

PEOPLE! We are all on the same side! If the house doesn't close, the lender doesn't get paid, the seller can't move on, the buyer is stuck, the other agent and I have worked for months for nothing... do you get my drift? We ALL want to get to the closing table. I want to zealously represent my client, but the big picture is to reach a happy conclusion for all inviolved. Let's not forget that. Now, off to shushy bye and good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment