Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why I Work for Tate...

I am often asked by prospective sellers why they should go with a Tate agent over an agent from another company (never mind the qualifications I personally bring to the table!). I always turn it around and say "Let me tell you why I as an agent chose Tate over company X..." It always comes down to our technology, progressive marketing, etc., and today I learned of a new tool we have that just thrills me. Have any of you ever tried to access allentate.com from your SmartPhone? It's a little busy to say the least! To make the consumer experience simpler and more enjoyable, we have just unrolled our new mobile app... m.allentate.com. Check it out on your iPhone, Droid, Blackberry, etc... it's fabulous! You can even email ME directly from the app!!! This is a HUGE bonus for buyers and sellers in our market today with technology savvy consumers. Please call, email, facebook, tweet, or text me to learn more. Allen Tate truly has the competitive advantage. Our marketing and IT departments are dedicated to providing us as agents, and you as consumers, with the best tools in the business!

No comments:

Post a Comment