Monday, January 31, 2011

Gotta Love Technology!

I am sequestered in the bedroom with strep throat... leaving my sweet husband to fend for himself with a starving baby and a precocious toddler... I have giggled so many times in the last couple of hours! Anyway, even though I am quarantined, I have been able to be quite productive thanks to modern technology. I admit, now that the meds have kicked in, I have been more productive than I was, say, yesterday, when it hurt to even breathe, but I digress! Thanks to my laptop, wireless internet, iPhone, websites like ping, etc., I have successfully updated my blog, facebook, and twitter pages, uploaded photos for 3 listings, updated listing info for 6 listings, scheduled 2 open houses, sent a revised offer to purchase to a cooperating broker, consulted with a client on his comfort level regarding an offer he made a few days ago, advised a client on an inspection issue, etc. (and this is all in the last 90 minutes!). And that doesn't even include what my partner, Lisa Gifford, has been doing today! And now, I am off to do a CMA...

1 comment: