Friday, December 16, 2011

"I Got More Offers than the Agent"

I was talking with a prospective customer the other day about a home he is currently trying to prepare for the market. He was very frustrated with his last Realtor experience and commented that he had gotten more showings and offers when he had it for sale by owner then he did when he had it listed. He then went on to say that it still hadn't sold. I asked, if he had so many offers, why he still had it. His response was that none of the folks offering could get financing.

So, my question to you is... Are you better off listing with an agent and having limited showings OR would you rather handle the marketing yourself, open it for constant showings, and negotiate offers that have no merit because the folks can't afford the house in the first place? Hmmm..... sounds like an easy decision to me!

1 comment: