Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Is the Madness Over?

If you a Realtor, you are probably feeling a little dazed from the mad rush of folks trying to take advantage of the tax credit over the last couple of weeks. While I do think some of the urgency is gone, I think when people realize that rates will be rising we will be right at it again! I know the last couple of days my phone has not rung quite as much, but folks are still on the hunt. Happy Spring!

Now... to the potential buyers out there... Rates today are 4.875 for conventional and FHA, but they will not stay that way. Economists and leading real estate indices are indicating a rise over the summer... and on a $100,000 property, even a half point can make a difference. So, even though you may have missed out on the tax credit, the early bird still catches the worm. Call me today if you have questions or are ready to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment